As you walk the paths with a warm cup of cider, the sounds of handbells ringing and Dickens Carolers singing remind you of what the season is all about. Make plans with family and friends to attend this year’s Las Noches de las Luminarias.
• The Bad Cactus Brass Band featuring Meridith Moore and Mikel Lander - New Orleans Jazz and Blues
• Chris Burton Jácome Ensemble - Flamenco Guitar
• The Dickens Carolers - A Capella Vocals
• The Hey Boyz - Arizona Country Western
• HuneyBrown - Classic Jazz and R&B
• Ken Duncan - Native American Storytelling and Flute
• Mariachi Pasión - Traditional Acoustic Mariachi
• Scott Jeffers and Traveler - Dynamic Violin
• The Swingtips - Swing and Traditional Jazz
• Will Clipman - World Percussion
Children $10 (ages 3-12)
General Public (Become a member today and save!)
Children $12.50 (ages 3-12)
It is best to buy your ticket in advance Tickets are available at dbg.org, by calling the Garden's box office at 480-481-8188 (8 a.m. - 8 p.m. weekdays / 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekends) or at the Garden's Admissions Box Office (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.) daily.
Everyone is welcome.