It's that time of year again - get ready for our 3rd annual holiday party on the Real London Bus! This was the best and largest attended event in 2012 and 2013! This is a not to be missed event and it fills up quick so secure your seat now by registering AND paying. Members are allowed to bring guests - women over 40 only, at a slightly higher price.
-This year we are viewing the lights in the West Valley so it's an all new trip!
RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW before the bus fills up - we only have 50 seats on the bus and you are not reserved until you have paid the invoice generated by your registration (via paypal) or by calling us at 602-790-0252 with your credit card .
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT.
Join Wild Boomer Women for our Holiday Party! We are taking a 3 hour tour to see the Holiday Lights!! There will be music, Laughter, Surprises and Food and you can BYOB (if you are drinking please come with a designated driver)!!
1. FOOD: CLICK HERE to order your food. You must fill out a separate form for each of your guests. We are serving sandwiches, chips, cookies, hot chocolate and water. Feel free to bring anything else to drink or eat - no glass please.
2. MEET AND DONATE: Please plan to arrive by 5:00 to meet members of our charity partner (BACA) Bikers Against Child Abuse and find out more about the group. Items needed include:
Boys blue jean jackets - sizes 2 - 18 years old - they often have these at goodwill.
Candy to fill stockings
1" binders - hard or soft cover
$ - cash or checks payable to BACA
3. DON'T MISS THE BUS: The bus leaves prompty at 6pm and returns at 9pm. Unfortunately we cannot wait to leave.
4. DRESS TO WIN: We will be giving out prizes for the best costumes - what that means is dress in your holiday festivities - with a Wild Boomer Women twist. The most creative and fun costumes will win fabulous prizes. Don't forget to dress for the contest - while you are not required to dress up - it's part of the fun - so find your most fun holiday attire and see if you can win.
5. Dress warm - although we will be on a nice, warm bus - we will be making a few stops to walk around neighborhoods and for potty breaks - so please dress accordingly.
6. BOYB: You are more than welcome to bring wine, beer and alcohol on the bus - but I will ask that if you are driving that you stop drinking one hour prior to our return.
7. CARPOOL: If you want to carpool, please respond to the post I have put on the discussion board on the website (log in to the website at www.wildboomerwomen.com with your user name and password, then click on the members tab, members only and discussion board).
8. COST is $39* per person for members and guests. This includes 3 hour light tour, food, music, surprises and lots of fun!
*Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund but you are able to sell or gift your ticket to another Wild Boomer Women or women over 40. If you are unable to do that, please let us know as we can start a cancellation list that we can refer to as soon as the bus is filled - but we can't guarantee a refund.