The vendor area is located right outside the main ballroom where the morning, lunch and closing events take place. There will also be time to visit the vendor area during breaks.
OPTION 1: 6 foot table - $225
Includes one 6 foot table and 2 chairs. You must be able to fit everything on your 6 foot table. There is no room in the aisle or anywhere else. If you need additional space, please reserve 2nd option.
OPTION2: 2 tables or open space - $395
Vendor spots are limited and are on a first come basis. There is also limited tables against a wall and with access to electrical. You may bring your own table coverings or we can supply one for you.
OPTION 3: 1 high top bar table (small 4 top) - $150
This is a small space, good for book signings or limited materials. No extra space. The cost includes continental breakfast and lunch for one person. One additional person is allowed at your table for $50 and covers the cost of food.
Only one company is permitted to exhibit. The following companies are already represented:
Send Out Cards
The cost includes continental breakfast and lunch for one person. One additional person is allowed at your table for $50 and covers the cost of food.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE
1. Costs: $225 includes one 6’x 18” table and two chairs and continental breakfast and lunch for one person. One additional person is permitted at $50.
$395 includes two 6 foot tables of equivalent open space.
Table cloths are available for an additional $15 (you are welcome to bring your own). Electricity is available on a limited basis at an additional cost of $10 per booth.
All monies paid shall be retained by Wild Boomer Women LLC and are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event Exhibitor fails to fulfill or violates contract, reduces the size of their exhibit, cancels or fails to submit space payments or withdraws from the show, Wild Boomer Women LLC shall have the right to take possession of said space and lease it to another party.
Exhibit space must be paid in full to ensure space reservation at the price offered.
2. Space Assignment: The exhibit space location is assigned on a first-come-first-served basis, however we reserve the right to jury in vendors in order to obtain the best mix for the conference, if necessary. You will be notified immediately if we feel that the booth (s) you have chosen is (are) not in the best interest of all the vendors.
3. Set-up: Set up for all exhibits is between the hours of 7:00 am and 8:00 am on Saturday, September 20. Exhibits must be up and running before opening of the event at 8:00 am. Exhibits shall remain open and operational until the end of the conference at 5:00 pm. All exhibits must be taken down by 6:00 pm.
4. Publicity: You will be listed as a vendor on the Wild Boomer Women web site. In order to be listed in the program guide you must send the following to Wild Boomer Women LLC no later than August 30, 2014 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A paragraph (maximum 30 words) about your products and or services.
2. A picture/logo in jpeg format.
General Show Policies:
1. All aisles must be kept clear.
2. Noisy, offensive exhibits are prohibited.
3. Any interviews, demonstrations and distribution of literature or samples must be related to exhibit and limited within Exhibitor’s space.
4. Conducting business or loitering near other Exhibitor’s space is not permitted.
5. All exhibits should be attended during the show hours.
6. Raffles, drawings or contests by Exhibitor must be approved Wild Boomer Women LLC.
7. Any food products or beverages may be distributed from Exhibitor’s space with the prior approval of Wild Boomer Women LLC.
8. Assignment or subletting of assigned space by Exhibitor is not permitted without approval of Wild Boomer Women LLC.
9. Exhibitor must comply with all local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances in force.
10. Wild Boomer Women LLC. shall have sole control over all admission policies at all times.
11. Any list, or partial listing of Exhibitors or Attendees obtained at this Show will not be sold or traded to any other company or individual. It is for the sole use of the Exhibiting Company whose name appears on this Licensing Agreement.
12. While every normal precaution will be taken, it is clearly understood that neither Scottsdale Resort &
Athletic Club or Wild Boomer Women LLC is responsible for any Vendor’s property during the event.
Payment for this exhibit space/event signifies that you agree to all terms and conditions listed above.